Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Neither rain nor snow... USPS Here we come!

I will be starting my next project next week in the shadow of the Washington monument. I'll be working on a project with the US Postal Service in downtown Washington DC, practically across the street from the Washington Monument and Smithsonian Museums. (map).

I'm definitely very excited that I'll be able to take my knowledge and try to help find even more efficient ways to get you your mail. (In related news, they are talking about increasing the price of postage... again!).

4 comments:

Wakemom said...

Congratulations on your new assignment! It must be nice to get away from banks for awhile. I hope this will give you a chance to look for a new home for you and Holly. I'm sure its all very exciting.

Love ya, Mom

Mom and Dad Chalk said...

Enjoy your new job. Have a great time working in and exploring D.C.

Love,
Mom Chalk

jasonchalk said...

Our two favorite readers managed to comment on our new blog! I hope that the transition wasn't too difficult!

Jill McCartney Wagoner said...

What a cool place to work! I bet you'll get to do some sight seeing. Have fun!