Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What does Troy Smith and Holly have in common?

Besides both being my own personal idols, Holly and Troy will both be spotted at McDaniel College in the next couple of months.

Holly, as all of our blog fans know (Hello Moms and Grandma!), will be at McDaniel College in August starting in the psychology department as a professor.

Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith will join Holly at McDaniel College in July and August at the Baltimore Ravens Summer training camp. Yes, Troy Smith was drafted by the Ravens last weekend. Combined with the Browns continuing their streak of drafting lousy players (Miami's Kellen Winslow, Michigan's Braylon Edwards, and now Notre Dame's Brady Quinn), and Troy Smith following us to Baltimore... we may now be Ravens fans. Get back to us this fall!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Chalk said...

Holly did say that you could become a Ravens fan. I guess she was right, yet again.

Love,
Mom Chalk

Anonymous said...

I knew that I would sell Jason on Baltimore eventually! All I needed were some Buckeyes to follow me. :)

I would also like to note how effective the curse of Holly has been on the NFL draft. Matt Leinart sat for 2 hours waiting to be drafted, Brady Quinn sat for 4 HOURS, and Chris Leak..... crickets......still waiting :) If you're headed to the draft, don't mess with me!