Monday, September 03, 2007

Just in time for football season...

Holly and I have completed one room of our house (the others aren't far behind... trust us!). The most important room, the game/rec room is now completely set up. We built blanket hangers for our college blankets -- one for each institution we attended -- Wake, OSU, and McDaniel. I put my new power miter saw to use and built the hangers myself, and Holly and I hung them over the weekend.

As we get the finishing touches in our other rooms, we'll post them.

College Blankets

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Chalk said...

The room looks great! The hangers really look nice. What else will you make with all of the power tools you are collecting?

Love,
Mom

Michael said...

The room looks nice! I wish I had one. It's too bad that the Ravens lost their first game. Don't be like your dad, make sure you keep the water out.

Uncle Mike