Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jason has a "new job" at T. Rowe Price!

While I had been working for T. Rowe Price since last October, I was doing the work via a contracting company called Vision Technology Services. While Vision is a great company, my time at T. Rowe was limited to just the 2 year period on my contract.

Throughout my time with Accenture, I had the opportunity to do work for a wide range of companies across the financial services industry. While I had good and bad experiences at all companies, I immediately felt "at home" with T. Rowe. The working atmosphere is tremendous, and I finally felt that I have found a company that I could see myself with for a long time.

When that opportunity came up a few weeks ago, I couldn't turn it down. I'm very excited about the opportunity to stay for a long time and leave a positive impact on a company that I really believe in.

My "new job" starts April 14th!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad Chalk said...

Congratulations on your new job. You are now officially all grown up and settled down. T. Rowe made a smart choice. I'm looking forward to seeing you in their next commercial.

Love,
Mom

HennHouse said...

Congratulations!!

Laura said...

Congratulations on your new job. We're sure this is going to be a wonderful step in your career. T. Rowe is very fortunate to get you and we.re sure they will figure that out very quickly.

Love, Mom and Richard