Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jenn and Buttons' Wedding -- the anticipation mounts.

With a little less than 2 months to go until the big day, Memorial Day weekend saw several major events in the upcoming Chalk--Horwitz nuptials.

To start off the celebration, the guys all went canoing. Some had more success than others, as you can see by the following set of pictures...
Matt Canoeing


Meanwhile, Jenn and her side of the family held a secret meeting of only women, that I am told is called a Shower. Shrouded in secrecy, I implanted a covert agent that recovered the following pictures...
Jenns Shower

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Chalk said...

It looks like everyone had a great time at their respective events. It looks like a couple of the other canoes had problems too, not just Matt and Matt. I don't know if I would ride in a canoe with any of you though. I'll just sit on the shore and watch you drift by.

Love,
Mom