Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Some Competition?


It appears that we have a little bit of competition out there, for some of the dear readers of the ChalkBoard...

My cousin, Kelsey (pictured above), recently put together a Blog of her very own, and I have to say it's pretty impressive, especially considering that Kelsey is now just starting to master multiplication and division in school!

I put a link to her Blog on the right column of my page, where it will be for as long as her site is up! Of course I am doing this because her Blog is really pretty good and is fun to read... however it also looks like Kelsey has VIDEO on her Blog... this is something even I have never done before. It's clear that Kelsey now knows more about computers than I do, so now you can go over to her Blog and ask her when your computer starts malfunctioning! (Just kidding, Kelsey!)

Nice job, and welcome to the Blog-o-sphere!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Chalk said...

Man, now you have to share your audience. It's nice that you let us know about Kelsey's blog because your readers would not be able to find it on their own.

Love ya,
Mom

Laura said...

Speaking for a generation that was left behind, Kelsey is a pretty amazing girl. Go Kelsey !

Love ya, Mom and Richard